Blue Australian Indigenous Design Fabric Clutch WalletÂ
- Materials: cotton fabric, interfacing, stabiliser, zipper, cotton thread, twist lock fastener
- This beautiful hand-made Dot Painting clutch wallet is unique, stylish and and practical.Â
- The feature fabric, Katoomba, by Nutex, is an Aboriginal dot painting design in blues, mauve, black and white.
- The body of the wallet is a charcoal grey faux burlap cotton print.
- The interior of the wallet uses these prints and some plain black and blue cotton fabrics.
- There are 12 card pockets, a zip purse section for cash, and five spaces for notes, receipts and tissues or a phone.Â
- It measures approx 21cm x 11cm.
- Fastened with a twist lock and securely sewn together, this wallet is not only beautiful, but made to last.
- A perfect gift, or an accessory for yourself that will brighten your day every time you use it!
Have a nice day!
We offer all customers a 30 day money-back guarantee! If the product is defective or damaged, you may return the item within 30 days from the day your receive the package for a full refund.
Please review our Refund Policy for better understanding the process.
Please contact our customer happiness team to start your return process.